Infants and Toddlers
Infants and toddlers receive consistent, positive attention in a cozy, loving environment where they will grow and thrive.
Preschoolers (3 – 5 years)
Preschoolers are encouraged to discover new things and grow to be independent in a serene atmosphere. Social skills, i.e., getting along with others, taking turns, sharing and working together – all a part of cohesiveness, form the core of our activities.
School-Age Children (5 – 12 years)
School-age children who are 5-12 years of age, are welcome to enroll in our program before and after school hours, and over school breaks. The children benefit from a comfortable and relaxed environment when at MMC. We offer a quiet place to study, with homework assistance available. They thrive in a one-on-one setting given the attention of caring adults, and opportunities to assist their younger counterparts and serve as role models.
Child care is available Monday-Friday. Hours are flexible and based on each family’s individual needs.
My quality child care program offers:
Join our Program
The enrollment process involves:
- A tour of my program–and a few minutes for Q & A and review of our policies and procedures.
- If, after the tour and meeting, we agree that we are the ideal choice for your child and I can offer he/she a spot for the desired days and times: The Parent-Provider contract is signed and returned to me along with a non-refundable annual enrollment fee of $100, and a non-refundable holding fee equal to one week’s tuition are required to secure the spot until the agreed start date.
If, I cannot offer your child a spot for the desired days and times: your child will be added to the waitlist until the spot becomes available.
- Prior to start date: Parents must return: Application, updated Health and Immunization record, sign medication policy, Emergency medical.
On a confirmed admission parents are offered the opportunity of 2 hours over a two-day period to enable the family to settle in. This will take place the week prior to the child’s first day of enrollment. Day and time to be mutually agreed upon. Should a parent need more than the 2 hours, tuition will be charged accordingly.
MMC Benefits Center
Motor Skills, language development, decision making, visual learning.
Through block play, children learn concepts such as:
- Spatial Reasoning
- Reading and Language Skills
Through dramatic play, the children learn about themselves and the world. They cultivate social and emotional intelligence, express fears and feelings, and practice problem solving.
Music fosters the development of:
- Social Skills
- Listening Skills
- Creativity and Imagination
The ability to explore:
- Cause and Effect
- Fine/Gross Motor Skills
And the ability to express emotions
This allows them to explore their outdoor environment, develop muscle strength and coordination, and gain self-confidence. Children who play outdoors prove to be happier, healthier and stronger.
Through puzzles you can expect three basic skills:
Through sensory play, children develop and refine their cognitive, social and emotional, physical, creative and linguistic skill sets.
Through writing, children are developing skills such as concentration, memory, language, and physical.